Saturday, January 23, 2010

Oh Here We Go Again...

I just finished moving into my new room. I'm still in the same dorm, just a new location. Why I moved? Three Reasons Why: 1) I didn't want to pay the extra like 600 dollars to keep my room to myself, 2)I wasn't a fan of living by myself, 3) If I decided to stay, they were more than likely give me a roommate, and I'm pretty sure that I would be able to deal with her. But now I'm living with Mimi. We rearranged the room and unpacked. It would've been a boring night, but her friends kept us entertained. I believe that this will be a fun experience for me.

On another note, I had a lot of fun today. My classes today were bearable. We had a quiz in Discrete, which I was super nervous about because for the most part, I understand it, but I have yet to memorize all the truth tables and symbols associated with it. It's not exactly all that fun yet... but we will see how things will go. Theatre was the same. He was lecturing, but I don't pay attention. Chemistry was the same. I was in and out of paying attention... whoops! After classes though, I had lunch with my frog camp group! Oh my gosh it was so fun. It was just a small group of people, but it's those simple little things in life that make me realize how blessed I am. After lunch, I headed to the Fort Wort Science Museum with Aury. It was kind of our three year anniversary date. The museum itself as a structure was really nice, but a lot of the exhibits are geared for smaller children. Nonetheless it was quite fun. Afterwards, I took a nap. Woke Up an started moving...

That's basically my day. It was so much fun. I am definitely blessed. I am starting to get behind on school work... oh dang. "Here we go again"

No comments: