Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Everything In It's Right Place

It's a lovely 70 degrees outside and I love it. I wish I could be blogging outside, but I'm working...

I've been back in school for a total week, and from the looks of it. I have a pretty good schedule worked out for myself

That's my class schedule. Nifty? I think so. I work on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5 PM to 11 PM, which isn't too bad since I get paid to sit at a desk and work on homework. Wednesdays are going to be a true test of my mental stamina. It's even worse than high school... Despite being back for a week, I have yet to experience my true Wednesdays because my Chemistry Professor has had scheduling conflicts. I am a fan of getting up early and getting things done and over with.

I totally understand that I didn't go far for school, but I love it here. Being here gives me a sense of happiness that is hard to explain. I don't ever find myself angry or upset. I do get stressed, but I know that I everyone gets stressed and nice to have people on the same boat as I am. But it's also nice to go home every so often and completely be a vegetable.

"Everything is in its right place" and I'm happy of where it's at.

Oh on another note: I recently picked up a book called "Happy" by Alex Lemon. He was my English Professor last semester. I bought it last Thursday and I'm half way done with it. It's about his Freshman Year of College how his health has deteriorated and he is sinking more and more into drugs and alcohol. And how his mom helped him come back to life... It's hard for me to explain since I haven't read it all.

No comments: