Thursday, March 4, 2010

Are we there yet?

I said I would finish the blog from yesterday... But I decided to change my mind.

It was definitely a glorious day, at least weather wise. I wish I could have enjoyed it more and did some studying outside or something. Instead though, I had a class and a lab. Both of which can not take place outside. These are the times when I wish I wasn't a science major. I do enjoy being a science major for the most part. The feeling I get while I am in lab is indescribable. Minus lab from last week since I literally broke everything I touched, being in lab just makes me happy. I'm like a kid in a candy store. It does help with the fact that I did do really well on the first three labs of the semester in Chemistry. It's little things like that reassure me that I have chosen the right thing to do with life.

On another note, I can't wait for spring break. I can't wait to hang out with my best friend, Laura! But before I get there, I must survive 4 more tests [Musical Theatre Tomorrow, Biology Practical Monday,Discrete Math and Chemistry Wednesday]. I can do this!

It's time for the blog to end... And let the studying begin!

No comments: