Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I know I am A Failure...

At this whole blogging business, but I've actually kept up with a blog. It's not on here, but it's on tumblr, but maybe I will keep up with both... who knows

Life is going... It's not going particularly well, but it's not exactly terrible. I completed my first year of college. I learned a whole bunch. Some in the classroom and some outside of the classroom. I met people who are just acquaintances; who will be my lifelong friends; and some in between category, and I need to be doing some more observing before I make a decision on where they go.

I decided that I am no longer pre-med, but instead I am going to be a chemistry and math double major. Don't believe me? Watch me...

That's my little rambling for the night...

1 comment:

cam-cams said...

SANDI!!!!!! I miss you so much, when are you coming to Cali? Keep on blogging, hun! This is how I'm going to make sure that you're still alive out there in Texas :) Hugs and kisses, Cami